Stores with Hours for Senior Citizens
April 6, 2020
The following stores have agreed to set specific hours of operation for senior citizen shoppers and others who may be immunocompromised.
- Walmart is allowing seniors or vulnerable people to shop in the hour before opening on Tuesdays.
- Whole Foods is letting anyone 60 or older to shop an hour before opening to the public until further notice.
- Target is opening an hour early to seniors on Wednesdays.
- Walgreens has instituted a senior hour for shopping from 8 to 9 a.m. on Tuesdays.
- Dollar General has a senior hour during the first hour it’s open each day.
- Aldi stores will open at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays for vulnerable shoppers including senior citizens.
- Big Lots stores are reserving the first hour for senior citizens.
- Albertsons stores are setting aside two hours every Tuesday and Thursday for seniors and vulnerable individuals.
- Fresh Market is reserving its first hour for senior citizens or those who are most at-risk.
- Sam’s Club is open to seniors and vulnerable individuals from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Safeway is setting aside 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays as a time for seniors and vulnerable individuals to shop.
- Stop & Shop is allowing customers 60 and older to shop each morning from 6 to 7:30.
- Trader Joe’s has made the first hour of shopping each day available to senior customers.
Contact A Wealth Advisor Today